Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Where is his "Reason"?

*sigh*

Sunjester has developed a sense of humor about trolls that I've rarely seen before. He's kinda getting the nack of it and his chats are funny as hell. He tells me he's been ignoring our little troll.

But enough about that. *sigh* Lyecdevf states something in his hate blog against me about something to do with bringing this fight to an end...or did we just imagine this?

Here's the thing, he attacked me. First and foremost, I had said nothing to him to upset him or did anything to him. Do you know someone actually did ask me to go to him and find out if he was all what he claimed to be? On EH he was actually boasting about shit. Maybe he has memory loss but he was all over the place and he acted hostile to members at EH! Sure they banned spammers and some new people got handled sloppily. We were dealing with shit every fucking day so give EH a break!

It wasn't just the stupid assholes who got on with public requests to hack into their girlfriend's hotmail accounts, there was other shit going on too!

But as the record shows, I was attacked for trying to get the truth and being kinda put in the middle of something myself. I thought for a moment that Lyecdevf might know some things and I was given a task. Nothing more. I was going to just say "Hey nevermind, get lost, go away, I don't care. Whatever." But I never got that chance.

I was immediately attacked and Lyecdevf thought to try to publicly throw mud in face. That's his style. With everyone. Other people have tried to talk to him but came to the same conclusion that I always have since that day. He cannot be reasoned with. So what's his reason?

The answer is, there is none. He just loves to troll. But some people fight back. I'm doing that now. He's just spinning his wheels at this point. Being all pissy and depressed. Good.

In the event that he leaves me alone, and stops the foolishness, I would delete this stuff. I would wish to never hear the name Lyecdevf again. That would be my preference. Should he suddenly be capable of rational thought and realize that I'm simply responding in kind to his intial attacks that he has decided he'd carry for YEARS (talk about going on and on) then I'd be glad to save this blog for losers like that guy who posts crap on Bob. And the sleazebags who infest Yahoo with their garbage about politics and religious bullshit. I'd like to take a stab at those psycho freaks who show up at funerals to torment families of soldiers who passed away.

But no, I gotta be dragged into this battle that's been going on for years now. Over what? Some asshole's EGO because someone called his bluff. And not even in a harsh, critical way. Just a simple realization that was just between private parties. Not splayed out on some fucking board, website, blogs, whatever. That was ALL Lyecdevf! He brought it. We're just bringing ours and he's still bragging about having skills! According to what I read, he did ask for help in hacking me. Notice how I'm not even worried about it.

I can't do anything about the posts on Blogger Help, I could ask Sunjester to ask the moderator to remove his thread. But outside of that, sorry, I have no control over that site at all. But why am I even saying this. Lyecdevf will never stop harassing me and he was the one who attacked me. I just fought back. I don't take kindly to being abused.

No comments:

Post a Comment