Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lyecdevf Refuses to use a Brain

There is to be no cease and desist. Lyecdevf now thinks he's going to "learn" to become a hacker by posting his hate blogs about EH and me. Whatev. Is that along his lines of "proof" that he claims he has about, well anything? So laughing at the loser once again. He's accomplishing nothing with his delusional rants.

He keeps thinking Sunjester and I are the same person for some reason. He keeps thinking I was trying to trap him and call the cops on him. LOL! Yeah I was going to go pick up the phone and dial and say he hacked some vampire lovers. Does he even listen to himself? He DID boast about hacking into people's accounts on EH (a PUBLIC site) and now he's all whiny over what was said to him? That is exactly why people were becoming frustrated. When the mods would ask what he did exactly and he'd be all vague and sound like a total idiot and then he'd act pretty hostile to the mods and had been a real douchebag to other members.

None of the mods treated new people like dirt but Lyecdevf sure did on some occassions and apparently he suffers from selective memory loss. I could go in there and find several threads where he acts like a total asshole.

Whatever I said to him, none of it, NONE of it was in any way hostile, impolite or could even be construed as mean. I was seeing what his damage was but didn't say anything that would cause that kind of reaction. And he attacked me. He sent a very hostile message and then proceeded to attack and flame me out on the forum. There was NO reason for that. Others called him out on it and called him a troll, and his thread was labelled as the worst thread ever, and he went right into the Hall of Shame. He just did it because he wanted to be an ASSHOLE! Case closed.

He could have apologized and the matter would have been dropped. But he wanted to really do something big badass mean. Where is he now? He's crying all over his stupid blog. What's more, being laughed at in the process.

As for his boasting about breaking into people's accounts, and posting about it on EH and his little insignificant hate blog, he was reported and those links to his shit was just to show that he did, in fact, say those things. So that the admins there can see. That was the reason for showing them. So Lye couldn't Lie his way out of boasting about hacking. Those blogs sure looked like boasting to me.

Lyecdevf is a troll and apparently doesn't want to stop. So his lies continue and it looks like we're in for the long haul to combat the jerk. He also refuses to use a brain because anyone who talks about hacking but doesn't really do it, isn't going to jail. It's really not a crime to say the things he said. Furthermore, EH just wanted to know how full of shit he really was and is. We found out soon enough. It answered all our questions and he did it to himself!

Right now, though, we could have him sued for continued harassment. That's a civil matter not really a criminal one. And we'd have no problem proving he's harassing people and especially me and we can show proof that this goes back several years! That he attacked and continued to attack on every site he could get his hands on and ESPECIALLY his claim to try to "get all his friends" to post further harassment. The way he followed Sunjester right into that other forum to launch attacks on EH and so on and so forth.

The hacker community will never willingly send any such messages to him because now we all know what he does with them. This blog stands as just another witness. We are simply showing the results and his boasting.

Funny he hasn't mentioned G-Brain's commentary on his lame ass shit. I think Lyecdevf only targets and harasses women because he feels that he can abuse them easily. If he really was just listening to what I had to say about some other thing, why did he suddenly attack me? I said nothing that brought on that kind of shit. Was he just sitting there and sniffing paint and just decided out of the blue that I was a cop? LMAO! Then he went crazy and tried to wreck the place with threads unleashing his hatred on me.

Then went and proceeded to do it continually on other sites, like his 110MB and his hate blog. Always attacking EH and me in the process. This is Lyecdevf doing this to Lyecdevf. Where's his archive of EH that he claims to have? Oh noes! He ain't got it, so he posted some random PMs, and now he's just posting screenshots and promoting this blog now. Popcorn time!

I think it's safe to say that he's the kind of moron who'll probably end up on America's Dumb Criminals. Not by anything anyone does to him but what he does to himself.

He is NOT a hacker! Never was one, never will be. He cracked into some vampire fancier's account, that's his claim to fame. But he's sure trying to make me famous for asking if he could do something since he was bragging about it. But he's only succeeding in making himself the biggest douchebag ever. It's like he's announcing that he isn't a real hacker by continually attacking someone for even asking! A real hacker wouldn't even make such a public screamin' hissy fit over anything remotely like that. A real hacker would have done, not babble on about it. A real hacker if he or she was afraid of being trapped, would have just said no. And LEFT it at that and went on their merry way. That was kinda what the mods had hoped to hear. But that wasn't what happened. He's not a hacker.

Here is a post he left on EH in 2008;

I have done so much account hijacking I can not even remember how many emails I have access to. I started with basic packets brute force and wentr from there. At any time I can use any one of them to get torrents and make them my bitches.

This is why the mods/members were getting fed up. Nothing but vague referrences to something that has no quality in the content or any real information to judge one way or the other. Just bragging and boasting. Lyecdevf wasn't there to learn. He was there to demand things when he wasn't boasting about being a hacker. Which he is not. They did ignore him after a while and I was asked to find out what his problem was. Being a friend to the staff I agreed to. But I won't go out on a limb again. Not after realizing that I would be harassed for years to come and probably for the rest of my life by that fuckwit.

There is to be no deal. Lyecdevf refuses to leave EH and me alone. This blogger stays. If he's such a hacker, why doesn't he hack it? Because he's NOT a hacker. He's a loud bully. With girly fists of fluff.

4 comments:

  1. That lye is sure making a fool of himself. First he cries about EH trying to put his ass in jail for hacking something but he's the one whose posts are bragging about hacking. He's putting that out in public, he's posting about hacking and cracking and makes no effort to hide his deeds and then gets all fucked up over what someone says in private. He's a MORON of colossall mass of moron! He continues to talk about his past actions and has no problems claiming he's a hacker to the general public but now he's like on this kick about felonies and whatnot. WTF so why is he posting letters that implicate him? It's like he trying to take glory for something that isn't even there.

    His claim to fame is posting people's pms. Lame. Retarded even. Especially since nothing came of it. He's on drugs ya know.

    His claims that he was just listening to what anyone had to say is bogus because you know by now he was going to do what he did from the beginning. You're right- he's not a hacker. He wanted to learn from me, I wasn't his gofer like he wanted me to be. I was polite too and I was even threatened that my messages would be posted. Not that I personally cared but it would have pissed me off nonetheless. I can't even remember what he wanted to force out of me to begin with. But he tried to lay that shit on me too.

    And if he was so worried about the police, why did he post anything where he could be implicated? He was saying what he did in those messages about being a hacker and that he'd do something. If he were so afraid of the police why is he going out of his way to make his part in anything like hacking known to the community? Why s he still posting about it? He never mentioned cops before. His post was to whine about EH and that fact we banned him. He can't even keep his story straight!

    As a matter of fact, I have a buddy who does work with the authorities and I can call on a favor. I'll have the police look at his posts on his blog (and the witnessing posts on this blog of his screenshots about hacking into accounts) and we'll see what they say about his conversation (the ENTIRE conversation not the editted version that Lye posted) and we'll see how he far he gets with this game of his.

    None of us care whether he's a hacker or not, but the grief he's caused for so long assures me that he needs the police to investigate his ass anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh please do get in touch with your friend and I'll even give the cops my password so they can view the whole conversation in EH! Since Lyecdevf has already tied himself with the name his used on EH in his own blog, it's a shoe-in. Plus the fact he keeps going on and on about EH anyway. Hey Mr. Policeman! Lyecdevf is this so-n-so on EH and look what he said in there! He even makes it known in his OWN stupid blog! What a no-brainer.

    I never cared one way or another if he was a hacker or not. If he had just acted like a normal person and not went apeshit and boohoo'd all over the place, nobody would have cared what the hell he thought he was. His attitude is just so fucked up. Tin is right, he needs some serious rehab!

    Let me know how it goes because I'd really like the police to look in on Lyecdevf's PMs. All of them! Not just his "version" of how it began and how it ended. Even Rat said he was a troll and that Lye only did all of this for a laugh.

    Well who's laughing now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's really pretentious too with his tea and his yoga. Must be really hard for him to put on such airs when he's so busy telling us that he's gonna get us and really fuck somebody up lol!

    I still find it hilarious that he even wrote this line: The kid is really unruly and did not even appreciate the fact that I did him a favor of making friends with him

    Ego and self-centeredness much?

    ReplyDelete
  4. He thinks I somehow give a shit about some other weirdos account that he cracked into. Or that he's not a hacker. I couldn't care less about it. It's the boasting and trapping people that he's doing that I poked the beast so-to-speak.

    He thinks I'm "offended" at him breaking into someone's account that thinks they're vampires or something. I really don't care nor would I have made any attempts to stop him. I just don't care about that kind of shit.

    ReplyDelete