Saturday, January 29, 2011

Lyecdevf's Whining & Lies Continue!

The loser and his crackpipe! He's spray-painting his computer again! Um, what I'd like to know is...WHO CARES? The joke was lost on him because as always he's an idiot.

Now onto his lies. The crybaby is really pissed I'm fighting his bullying and his scare tactics but we are not going to remove this blog no matter how many times he threatens to get his "friends" to help him bully me. Adam already turned him down. And anyone else has pretty much laughed in his face. As it should be.

Another lie and twisting of the truth he likes to hear himself ramble on about;

It is exactly why I intend to keep the, "offensive post" on this blog and this is how it has been since day one.  Had she acted in civil manner at least at one point during this whole saga I would have turned an ear to her complaints but I can not do that.

Can anyone, anyone at all, PLEASE by ALL means, show me WHERE in his little drama where I talked to him other than civil? Anyone? Didn't think so!

Lyecdevf is so hung up on his acting like a total loser and jackass that he hasn't even read the content of the letters and he totally left off the REAL ending of that whole thing which was, AND I QUOTE him EXACTLY;

Haha you think I'm a hacker! Thank for all the info you gave me now I'm going to post it all to the forum and let them flame you! Fuck you bitch! I wanted to have something to post for my hacking skills!

Wow. Totally uncalled for, a vicious little fucker who's obviously a sociopath. Look at that! Not only was it that he literally attacked me out of the blue, with no provacation (albeit I was calling his bluff but in a POLITE way - and again, show me where I'm being uncivil, I dare ya!) he literally went bezerk and started this whole war with me! He is a liar, he is vicious, he is NOT what he says he is and his attaitude has been beyond insane and flippant. He wanted to assail someone, anyone, on EH because he felt ignored. As trolls should be. He was not there to learn, he was there to brag about his so-called skills which he does NOT have and when he realized that the truth was coming out, he attacked.

There was never any intention on my part to expose him to the moderators, but after what he did, I had no choice. All he would have had to do was say, I not a hacker and no I don't really have those skills that I claim to have.

Another letter he wrote to me, that he conveniently left out of his blog;

I have broken into so many accounts that I can't even remember how many i've done. I use diffe rent computers to download brute force progs and then I use them to get passwords, credit card numbers and other data.

Oh and look ANOTHER one that's somehow left out of his bunch of bullshit blog;

I once got into this one girl's account and changed all her info and uploaded photos of her to other people's accounts and then locked her out of her own account. I can do this very well.

As you can see folks, lyecdevf is really a predator who talks big shit and wants to break the law but just doesn't have the skills to really do the shit he boasts about.

All of that he totally left out of his little post. The real "offense" is what he did. If he had told the truth things would be different, but liars like lyecdevf are what they are.

We're still waiting for him to deliver on his other threats. We're still laughing at his continous bullying and his retarded blogs. In the meantime, he's still crying about being banned from EH and all the other forums he's been banned from and laughed out of.

Anyway, he's the one who's uncivil, downright nasty and there is no reasoning with him. This blogger stays. His little stupid username will be known for what he's done. He wanted this. If he didn't, he wouldn't have pushed it and acted with reason. But he cannot. He's simply not capable of reason, rational thought or human decency. There is just something really wrong with him.

EH banned him for many reasons but one of the most disgusting violations he's guilty of was trying to chat up a 16 year old member in IRC. I'm amazed lyecdevf isn't in jail now! But he's bound for there anyway. Pretty sure he was banned from this site and I may join it and found out why!

Lyecdevf = a pathetic bitch and retard-extraondinaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment