Friday, January 28, 2011

Lyecdevf Whines and Blubbers Even More!

Let's examine the mind of a psycho who is incapable of reasoning and obviously doesn't realize how fucked in the head he sounds, shall we?

Waaa Waaa reporting me to the blogger staff that I have posted here private stuff. I mean she offered me those e-mails and IP as a request to hack some one but now they some how became her, "private details."

Is he really THAT spazzed out that he can't remember that all of this took place in a PRIVATE conversation? Not out on some public board! That he kept asking for private details and that he instructed what private details to send to him? Just because someone's playing the part of a helpless female doesn't mean that's actually the case. We knew he'd do that. But it's still private details so we can report it as such. Reporting him to Blogger was the appropriate thing to do! Reporting him to EH admins was appropriate although it wasn't necessary as our esteemed dbones quickly put Lyecdevf to shame as well as the regulars who told him to his face that he was a fucking idiot, and reporting him to 110MB was called for, too. All of it was justified! Also let's note that he still thinks he's a hacker and that private details were given because we all knew he was full of shit but we were waiting to see of anything actually happened. Nothing did. He was full of shit just like we all knew.

In essence what he's really saying is this;

I want to tell people I'm a hacker! I hack 4 U! Oh you really ask? Oh no! OH NOES! Well now I'm gonna post your emails and all that on public boards because you ask me to hack! Nevermind that I'm the one misleading you but I'm SO offended and hurt that you DARED ask ME to hack for U! Oh U gonna get it now! I'm big and I'm bad, and I'm a hacker but I'm gonna scream because you thought I was a hacker! Nevermind that! I'll post your stuff for years on end because that is how greatly I have been offended! Let me cry to my blog now about how mean you are while you sit on all the nasty pms I sent out. Where's my crackpipe?

I think that puts it nicely how he is.

Face it Lye the Lame, you were HAD! Deal with it!

Waaa Waaa Unless she was requesting that I actually hack her other wise she is lying. I suppose she has been lying from day one.

Just like he lied from day one! Lye was planning on attacking from day one, like he was planning on using anything he could to post flaming hateful posts against anyone, and the fact it's a female he couldn't resist. We are seen as lowlifes by him anyway. The way he treated Ushi was just as deplorable. The psycho really hates women because he just can't get them! So he makes up for it by attacking and harassing them online.

What upset me even more was that she kept editing that abuse report.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

He was UPSET that some people EDITED (or that is to say, ADDED) to their reports against him for further updates (which by the way puts it back further in the queue and takes longer to get to, but they didn't know that apparently) and he's REALLY UPSET FOLKS! OMG! He's REALLY having a cow over it! Maybe he should fling himself off a bridge over it! Walk out in front of an oncoming train ya little piece of shit. That being upset over such little things that he brought to the arena himself is so tedious. But really thanks for the laughs! And the screenshots saved me the time to do it myself! Would you like to see the WHOLE thread including the whiny posts by someone calling himself Lyecdevf? HA HA!

Waa Waa blurber blub blub! You can see her commenting on my decision to remove the yahoo accounts and the IP address. That is why I took pics of this because tomorow she may just erase the whole thing all together and this would remain the only evidence of her harassment of me. Sniff sniff! I can't believe it! Oh the horror that a female got me back for what I did to her! Waa Waa!!!

It's SO hilarious that he keeps saying those public reports are from me! Wow! I must be sleep-typing or something! I think our little friend Morph has been having some fun! Lyecdevf must believe it's all me in order to post blogs anymore! So I guess he's already built up his little fantasy world in his mother's basement. How special. Holding his little teddy bear and looking like a serial killer.

She keeps mentioning EH and all these friends of hers. I mean the EH board does not exist any more.

Oh yeah because everyone just didn't have each other's contact info outside of EH, right? Like we don't talk and keep in touch, right?

FACT: EH moved, got rid of the old site, changed its title and got rid of the riff raff (namely lyecdevf and it's just KILLING him!) but according to the idiot, that automatically must mean we all lost contact with friends and such. Just because we didn't want him around doesn't mean we're not all happily posting on our new site. What a fucking joke this asshole is! What a fucking joke, indeed!

Hey but remember he's "supposedly" having himself a laugh over any of this, but with his continuing blogs and constant temper tantrums, it's safe to say that he's having a meltdown. A very long, painful, straining, hyper panic attack nervous breakdown.

I do my job well.

When you fuck with me, that's pretty much what you can expect. We Japanese-Americans are a whole different breed. We're the REAL ninjas! Eat shit and die Lye!

No comments:

Post a Comment