Because the stupid fucker will NOT leave anyone alone!
He cannot fucking move on and accept the fact that he was called out on his shit! He posted shit to get attention. We proved him to be a liar. There are no secret techniques, secret methods, hacker conspiracy theories, lyecdevf is simply an online trolling retard who was exposed as a fraud and then spends the rest of his pathetic life trying to get all the people he's pissed off to help him save his stupid retarded image that he thinks is so great. He's retarded.
He's been doxed, he's been shown to be some drug addled psychopath on a warpath that nobody cares about. Now he's screaming about having his private stuff shown on other blogs! Did he ever stop to think that maybe he should not have done that to others? It's called you get what you give!
Well now, Gregory, how does THAT FEEL? You sure dish it out but you sure can't take it!
I did NOTHING to you. You can curse Japan and all us citizens all you want, it'll get you nowhere!
I never shared any info on your insane ass but they caught your ass bragging about shit you knew nothing about! They banned you across the board after those horrible attacks on me for NO fucking reason! You love to be such a criminal bad ass. They thought you were such a bore! They're right! Good for them. But you'll never learn that attacking people and BULLYING them is what got your slimebag ass in this mess. You'll never admit that you're a loser. Do the world a favor and go die!
Let's pick this bastard apart! Nevermind the wall of text he left on that poor guy's site, that was taken down because Lyecdevf wouldn't stop spamming the same damned thing over and over in his I'm gonna spread all over the net bullshit! Did I not tell people he was a fucking psycho? As if anyone really fucking cares about his online persona, which we already know who he is! The troll was DOXXED and admitted it years prior to this bullshit spam campaign he's still on!
Special thanks to Online Investigations Team for reaching out to me and Nighthawk before deleting the Lye troll's ass.
I'll start with his ending remarks, the first nine yards of it is just his retarded spiel we've all heard before. Blog was posted October 8, 2013 then along came the spamming attention whoring fuckwit,
when the Slimy Lye slimed it over a year later on November 1, 2014 with this shit:
They invest enormous amount of time and energy to silence me
TRUTH TIME: No. We spent a lot of time and energy blocking and banning your ass, your IPs, your using fake accounts to regain access to our forums! We spent some time mocking you!
and for the last few years I let them get away with it but now I have had it.
TRUTH TIME: Does anyone else see how utterly far gone he is? He let us get away with it? With what? Breathing? Existing? Not bowing to him? What exactly?! We'd forgotten about that fucker! And NOW WATCH OUT! He's on that blog to what? Stop us? Well that copied pasted comment on that page should do the trick! Why he's definitely onto something! Seriously, how does one get that fucking delusional?
After I received another e-mail from Nacky after half a year of complete silence I decided to take this to a new step.
TRUTH TIME: I never fucking contacted his psychotic ass after 2008 on elitehackers where anyone can see the context of what went down HERE! Where is this contact coming from? Not me. Nor the other Nacky who is an American. Maybe it was his phantom boyfriend Rat?
For the record, I would have totally thought that Lyecdevf was this Kathryn O who attacked me before, with wrong info as to who I was or where I was from, had it not been for the American who gave me concrete evidence that it was an actual online stalker that was always after her. The way Lyecdevf is always after me. But the two stalker trolls are cut from the same cloth! Same ratty cloth!
I want to spread the word all over the net because I know they are going to lose there minds trying to censor all that stuff but it is going to be too much for them and that is more or less the only thing that I want to achieve with posting this.
TRUTH TIME: Drugs are bad. Being a psychotic is even worse!
Okay point #1. Admits he's going to spam the word all over the net! Of something that he did in 2008 which within these blogs and other sites is WELL DOCUMENTED that he was the offending party!
And point #2. Who is losing there [sic] minds? Who is censoring his spamming? Those multiple other blogs he spammed had removed his retarded comments when they did a simple search and found that he was the POS. Not any of us! And we didn't censor anyone on his spamming spree! We just banned him from OUR places and chat rooms! Which is well within our rights! So what did he achieve here? Well, nothing. He didn't even get a response! Fucking loser! Laughing at the Loser!
I want them to feel how it is to sit there all weak by not being able to remove all the posts that I am going to make on various blogs. They made me feel low and it is time for me to give them that same taste. I have to do this as not enough is being done against such cyber bullies and I am infuriated that I am on my own. For now they are attacking my on line personality but they are determined to figure out who I am in real life.
TRUTH TIME: That last part should be the biggest laugh at an insane loser anyone could have at it!
TRUTH TIME: That last part should be the biggest laugh at an insane loser anyone could have at it!
Point #3. Little psycho piece of shit, Lyetard. You already made me feel your abuse when you fucking took an innocent pm conversation and splashed it on the EH forum, calling me every name in the book when I did nothing to your insane ass! I had forgotten all about you! We were having fun when you disappeared after your ratty attention whore stunt got you rightfully flamed!
Then coming back roughly a year later to attack the admin and mods again when they removed your attention whoring threads and your posted threats at them making them feel what the fuck was your problem! Your threats didn't impress them or me! You're fucking crazy!
Point #4. Then you went and posted a whole blog attacking me even further, calling me a troll on the same forum that you would go on to attack forevermore! So yeah! Not enough is being done against cyber bullies LIKE YOU, Lye! And HOW DOES THAT FEEL, HUH? You're a piece of shit.
Point #5. We already know who you are! It's documented. You were doxxed. You're fucked and your little spamming of anti-bullying pages and trying to spread your retarded limp dick stains everywhere has made you lose your fucked mind.
Point #6. You replied to something that was over a year old. In 2014. Me personally? I haven't posted in my blog here since 2013! And you claim you're still being attacked?! Lying Liar Lyecdevf being his usual creepy psycho self! Eat shit, bully Lyecdevf! Go fuck yourself! Go fuck your own face!

No comments:
Post a Comment