Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Real Conversation With Receipts


The troll Lyecdevf had decided to keep altering his blatant attack on me that began on the EliteHackers.info forum in 2008. I never connected him with the crazy bitch that attacked me there previously, but it all seems so clear now. And I still don't know. But apparently the real target for all this fuckery was another girl with a similar name to mine!
 
But I will destroy his ass and leave him behind in the dust! 
 
But after this conversation took place, I left it. I wasn't going down that rabbit hole. I knew he was after something and he sounded really creepy to my estimation. However I never said anything to warrant his rage. And while he's running around attacking me everywhere, with ever changing edits to this conversation with mixed up timestamps and dots and lines and squigglies, I have the actual screenshots with full timestamps and everything! The actual chat that took place!
 
Now I would imagine he was on the default setting of the forum's theme, but there were five different themes that members could choose from. The themes were:
 
1. Default Theme
2. Gradient Grid Theme
3. Techno Grid Theme
4. Geographix Grid Theme
5. Minimalist Grid Theme
 
I had the settings on my account at the last theme, #5. So my inbox was easy to screenshot. But he never screenshot what was inside his. Hm. Strange. Was it because he didn't know how to? Or that it couldn't be altered inside the forum so he just copied bits and pieces of it and strung together his warped sense of reality when attempting to re-write history?
 
You tell me!
 
Here are the screenies, I'll put the full text right after. And there you'll have it full form!
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




As you can see, he was apparently trying to set me up somehow. Although my part in this was simply delivering a message about a challenge. Those accounts were real accounts, but they were created by the staff as targets to test packs and tools for members to try their hand at writing code and trying to crack those accounts. So those were not my personal details, but the conversation itself was my personal intellectual property in that I never agreed to any of that becoming public. Not that I had anything to hide, but you see why I ended the conversation with a benign closing remark. I really didn't want to talk to him any further. It was too damned weird. Like I was involved in something esoteric.
 
Now here is the conversation in text form:
 
THE REAL CONVO at https://elitehackers.info/

To:cy837r0n
February 17th, 2008, 12:02 PM

Hi, listen, you shouldn't be posting your lyecdevf blogspot link in multiple threads. They frown on that. You say you can crack into any account? So what I wanna know is what do you know about ICQ? There's a challenge for you, if you want to give it a shot?

Someone was responding your Mitt-Romney bashing thread. Just a word of advice, there are a lot of Republicans here and they will attack you. I hate the guy myself. But just proceed with caution.



by cy837r0n
February 18th, 2008, 10:34 AM

I do not use ICQ nor do I know any one who does. Well except for a friend of mine but he is not into hacking.

Well if you got his IP than great but if that is not a static IP it means nothing. I will try to help out if I can and I would need more information about this person!



To: cy837r0n
February 22nd, 2008, 01:10 AM

Wait what? Oh yeah the ICQ, so anyway if you can crack it, the mods would be impressed. They set a challenge. It's not real though. But you can test your skills.

Ch4ll3ng3U@icq.com
Prompt99@icq.com



by cy837r0n
March 3rd, 2008, 05:36 AM

You know the saying what goes around comes around. She is going to get one day what she deserves!

Some say they have this method that also works of getting yahoo accounts deleted but you need a nym server something like
http://www.senditfake.com/
http://deadfake.com/

Of course those sites don't work now. don't know why they're still up but that's what I'm talking about, and if I found one that actualy worked and looked like a clean message with no footers, I could hack it.
I am a torrent king so I could send a huge file to crash emails.

First of all the e-mail addresses you sent are blocked by the bot. So if you want me to see an e-mail address you need to put in plain words like this:

JohnDoe at yahoo dot com

I appreciate some of the info you sent me but I am afraid that you will need to send the e-mails again if you hope that I can be of any help to you. Also do you have a picture of her?



To: cy837r0n
March 4th, 2008, 01:51 PM

Um, oookay. Are you referring to that incident where someone joined and started out the gate to harass me? I don't have a pic of her. Assuming it was female. The username was Kathryn O so appears that way. She joined like a few hours prior to her attack on me, calling me names and saying some shit to me that I didn't understand what was going on.

Then she posted a few threads asking the members to hack me. Posted someone else's info. Another "Nacky" email and link to her group. Well apparently it was a case of mistaken identity because this other Nacky is American. I'm of Asian descent.

The admin banned her ass, and removed her shit posts but before they did, I copied the email address and contacted this other Nacky. Asking her what was going on?

I did hear back. But it's not anything to do with pics or whatever.



by cy837r0n
March 4th, 2008, 02:16 PM

It would take a while for me to set up my computer to password crack her ICQ and bombard her e-mails. Right now I am working on a website and some pen testing. So right now I do not have the time to do this. Maybe in a week or so!



To: cy837r0n
March 4th, 2008, 11:41 PM

Well she posted some other links too, asking the board to remove battlestargalacticarecroom & OnlineAlpha on yahoo groups. I didn't know yahoo groups were still a thing.

I was in detective mode and copied all her posts. Namely so I could report her crap. She left like a dozen posts, there were about 4 of them that directly attacked me. Because she thought I was the Nacky she was after.



by cy837r0n
March 5th, 2008, 03:04 AM

This is way out of my league. I could have a go at cracking here accounts if she has a weak password but of course she can make new ones with strong passwords that no one could crack. Still maybe she would get the idea that she is not wanted! I do not know about deleting her accounts or getting her to think that yahoo is banning her. I do not know if I can do that. I am not that good of a hacker you know. I never said I was. I just hang around here because I have nothing better to do.

I can see that you are frustrated with this person but the more I read about what you write the more I am under the impression you think she is just going to leave if we pull of some hacks on here. I doubt that and chances are she is going to come back with even greater force. These sort of people live to make others miserable! At least that is the impression that I got. So I do not think that there is a quick and easy solution to this.

How about making a website about here so that others would become aware of this situation. I could help you out with that!



To: cy837r0n
March 5th, 2008, 10:46 AM

Um, like what?

No. I have no involvement with the yahoo thing. I don't even use that platform. Did that Kathryn O show up on the ICQ challenge? I am confused. What do you mean?

Re-read my messages and you'll understand what I mean about stuff.

But back to why I messaged you, so you were saying on the boards that you were an elite hacker, a master cracker, a torrent king and a cyber nightmare. That's why I was giving you some advice to not do that. Also the guy who replied to you in your thread claimed you stole content from him from Hack Forums.

I don't know your situation, but nobody here is about to wade through thousands of posts on that forum to look for any instances of plagiarism. I'm saying just chill out. Cool it. Don't fight with people. They didn't ban you over your recent stuff, but tread lightly. Okay? No harm, no foul.



by cy837r0n
March 6th, 2008, 09:21 AM

How about making a website about here so that others would become aware of this situation. I could help you out with that!



To: cy837r0n
March 6th, 2008, 11:02 AM

On Kathryn O? Yeah she's full of shit. I'm not the girl she's hunting but they banned her from here. Like after she joined. She only lasted about a day. She's blackmailing some proboards site that is about stalkers and she's like one of their biggest stalkers. That's info that the American Nacky gave me. 

The Other Nacky sent me a lot of info.

She had this to say:
THEN when her "lawyer" thing didn't work, she went to a library and posted an attack right on our boards and her ass was banned. Slander is only slander when what's being said isn't true and everything there is true so it isn't slander of her character because she is that evil and trollish and insane.

She really has nothing in her bag of tricks except whiny insults and attacks and empty threats. We're not dealing with a capable psycho, just a psycho, remember that. Where is this forum she attacked you on?

That's what she told me.



by cy837r0n
March 11th, 2008, 11:47 AM

You seem to know a lot about computers so why not try and crack it your self. If you need any help with that I can lead you through.



To: cy837r0n
March 23rd, 2008, 02:27 PM

The ICQ challenge was just something the board staff put up. Did you see the topic? Let me know when you're ready for the task, though.

I'll keep you updated on anything I see or hear on my end.



That was it. That is literally the conversation. He messaged me again in a separate PM going off about how I though he was a hacker and no, I never thought that. I already knew he was full of shit.
 But I never said it until he attacked me for no fucking reason!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment