Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Loser Lunatic Lyecdevf the Lame

Sunjester updated his report on the spamming troll, lyecdevf. (posted with permission from Sunjester)

An update on the status of this report.
In his own statements concerning the blogs he had up about cracking into other people's accounts, lyecdevf had tried to hijack this thread and informs us that he removed the blogs about his illegal activities and encouraging others to engage in illegal activities, but he says that he removed them because they didn't fit and that he wasn't pressured into it although clearly it was reported in this very thread!

Wasn't pressured?
They just didn't fit?

 
Yeah there's a nice obvious glaring example of one who's trying to cover his actions. Yeah sure he wasn't pressured, just trying to hide and tell people it just didn't fit. Gimme a break!
(yes we are still laughing at that one over at EH)
However the content of his blogs were saved by one of our moderators at EH and we can provide Blogger/Google with that info should they need it. I'm sure Blogger has it all on record anyway.

As to his "removing private info for now" that still remains on his blog, that should be transparent enough that he fully intends to put up private info again. To those who review abuse reports, please take note of that.

As to his statements that he posted only content belonging to him and didn't copy other people's content.

Either he wrote all that trolling on EH himself and he's the author of ALL that content or he copied other people's content, either way I think we've proven that he is violating rules and probably thinks he's a real man now or something because he can attack a female member of ours. He's too much of a coward to flame me or any of our male members but he sure liked to troll and harass our female membership. I guess putting other people's info up in his blogs fits his blogger and therefore its entire contents being removed would be the only safe way to insure that nobody else's info or content is being plagarized by lyecdevf.

He also removed the photo he had on his profile, and replaced it with a cartoon avatar. He changed his occupation and his location. But we're to believe it just didn't fit, right? Bitch please.


Sunjester brings up some very good points! If lyecdevf is so proud of his blogs, why does he have to fill them up with other people's content? Also a friend has already informed that lyecdevf was claiming he only put up that one blog for "laughs" but whoa! All that complaining and crying and whining he does! He gets reported and starts the temper tantrums and screaming!

Our impression of Lyecdevf the spamming troll:
WAAA WAAA she's harassing me! WAAA WAAA I didn't do anything, honest y'all! WAAAA WAAAAAAA! I'm not only going to barge in on the reports against me and cry about it on the Help Forum at Blogger but I'm gonna cry about it some more on my own blog about how I'm soooo mistreated and innocent! WAAA WAAAAAAA!

Sunjester has two photos, but one is definitely of his punk face from MySpace. We're going to do a creative little shot 'em up game and use his photo for "target practice" and we'll put in little sound effects of him. Something along the lines of;
Oh please don't kill me with that big nasty gun! I'm so pretty in pink! I wanna get some private messages_and post them publicly_because I need to show_what a faggot I am!_Don't shoot me_ Oh no! You killed me! I'm gonna have to go cry about that_and post about how you hurt my wittle feelings by sending me a message_I tried to use that against you and you REPORTED ME! How dare! I'm so devastated! I can call you a troll but you can't call me one! WAAAAA! You killed me!

The photo will also be used for other creative endeavors. With enough whup ass force maybe we can teach that little punk that you just don't fuck with people and expect no pay back.

No comments:

Post a Comment