Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Lyecdevf the Ever Delusional

It seems the Meglo Troll that has made himself unwelcome in many a hacker security forums! The losing loser Lyecdevf is under this psychotic delusion that he took someone down. But who? We wondered and came to the usual conclusion of the fact he's nothing but a big blowhard and bigmouth who spouts delusional rants when faced with the fact that we know he's a big blowhard and bigmouth with no brain in his head!
 
Oh he posted someone's screen reso! Yep that must mean he's a hacker! (Assorted rolled eyes throughout the arena) and I guess he thinks that he can DoS an IP. But oh gee nothing happened to our set up. We were waiting for it. As usual just like his last PM in EH proclaimed in the real conversation that took place, he himself said Ha ha you think I'm a hacker? Now I'm gonna troll you, snitch on you, blah blah blah and all that crap he sent after we discovered he was nothing but a pushy troll who can't mount anything and creates useless topics and threads in forums.
 
The entertainment value on this stuff is something we should charge for!
 
People see what a two-faced punk loser he is, you know. He talks shit and even talks shit about governments and FBI and all of them. Then in some heroine induced tripping he turns right around and starts screaming illegal to the nearest person within range. Anyone else wanna see this Lyecdevf fucker in a real game of GTA? God he'd be the biggest pussy with the smallest pair there!

Drooling on in his drugged out state of blathering like an expert hot dog scarfer, he's still obsessed with me! I got a stalker! What is it about the name Nacky that seems to get all these horrid little kookoos?

Did he underestimate me? Uhh! I guess I'll have to keep kicking his hummingbird ass that seems to be attached to a alligator mouth! Aw he'll never leave me alone, but now he thinks because he posted someone's screen resolution that he somehow hacked them! OMG how retarded can he be?
 
Apparently he's so retarded that he thinks he defeated some poor soul. I wonder how he defeated someone with his retarded post? Was it some poor little nanos because throwing them and shouting at them knowing they can't shout back is better for his ego than doing anything that will get him punched in the face for real? Did I mention it wasn't my screen resolution? Well. I'm mentioning it now.

The folks that he keeps referring to as a troll are the ones who got trolled but they fed him to the fires of his own wrath. Oh boy he's still on the warpath and will never leave EH or any of its members alone! It was his attempt to be thought of as some cyber police when in fact he's just a common rat fink, and that he totally told his own little version of events! After stealing content from other content creators.

Lyecdevf shouts about being some bad ass criminal and yet he immediately goes into some little emo girl personality and is so in disbelief that anyone would dare ask him to hack something just to prove that he was what he claimed he was!

Hackthissite is open for anyone to try and he still can't hack it! Not to mention his failures with Hack In The Box where they told him straight up what an idiot he is. He also talks with himself/herself/itself!

He can't hack the "Hack This Site" site, his edits are so pathetic and obviously the work of someone wanting to frame someone he used to slander (who the fuck, I have no clue) but he couldn't hack shit and he decided to post a big public bitch fest about it! He rages on to this day.
 
He should introduce his blogger as something like "How dare anyone question my hack skills or else I'll troll you, whine about you and try to embarrass you because you know I'm no hacker and I'll bitch about you for the rest of my life! I have nothing of value except this blog!"
 
If you don't really hack someone, don't be announcing that you did! What a stupid fucking moron! Lyecdevf wins the recent Darwin Award in hackerdom! His stupidity knows no bounds! Skinheads.

Trolling around on twitter with other hacks isn't gonna help him! They told him off on other forums, banned him from several others but he still can't seem to actually get even the smallest grain of intelligence in his clammy head. Funny he isn't bitching about his former YouTube channel that they removed and all he's got now is some replacement account that bashes some pop singers.

troll-lyecdevf-has-reared-its-ugly-head

Okay so, who did he take down and defeat? Such a rabbit hole. Curiouser and curiouser. Meh.
The mocking is endless here at Laughing At The Losers although there's really only one loser
and its online name is Lyecdevf!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment