According to many people and several sources, those who have had the misfortune to be attacked by the little punk with no life, he is a raging crazy crasher who got himself on the crazy train bound for psychosville! So he's going home then? (¬_¬)
But we can still poke this ineffective masked freak and show some of what his true personality is.
The bully that feels all big and mean from behind the safety of his monitor. From what TinMan told me of what Lyecdevf posts on his OWN delusional blogs we present words he uses a lot;
The bully that feels all big and mean from behind the safety of his monitor. From what TinMan told me of what Lyecdevf posts on his OWN delusional blogs we present words he uses a lot;
Upset.
Angry.
Infuriated.
Furious.
Fuck you.
You really fucked up now!
You're gonna get it!
I'm gonna get my friends to help me harass you!
And so on...
Yeah sure, he's just fine, no anger there at all. Pffft! Ovey!
Where's all these friends of his? Not one has stepped forward. None at all. Empty threats much? Or is he just waiting for their pms so he can post them publicly and call them names while flaming and slandering them?
Rat got drama dragged by sharing his deeply felt Ubuntu screenies and it ends up as fodder for posting and then has added blurbs with his own warped spin, but as you can see, he's not sane.
Oh Rats!
You're doing fine, Adam. Don't let him intimidate you! You're not unruly! Lye is and worse than just loud and crazy, he's got some real fucked up demons and he's obviously too far gone to be treated
with any type of therapy.
The angry little asshole sure snaps at any given thing, even innocent questions! Lookie here (link courtesy of dbones); Unitethecows & Multiple-IPs
As dbones states, he's a real piece of work that doesn't seem to function well with others. He probably yells at his computer screen when his porn doesn't load fast enough. Oh right. And Rat seems to be into this sort of thing from what I hear! Mm-hm.
And oh! Other pms and conversations from Lyecdevf to demonstrate the anger and rage he has;
Here's an example of Lyecdevf the Liar's anger and typical behavior that was snipped from an IRC chat before he was finally at long last banned from EH.
6:17 pm **name omitted**: I cant do that for you.
6:17 pm cy837ron: Fuck you bitch, wtf did I ask? i siad to let me link to it you don't own it.
6:18 pm **name omitted**: But I do actually, not the server but I do have strict policies on who can link to it.
6:21 pm cy837ron: You just wait, I'll get all my friends to take your shit down!
6:22 pm cy837ron: I warned you.
6:23 pm cy837ron: Wtf you don't have a reply? Fucking dick.
6:40 pm **name omitted**: Are you thru now? Can you please calm the fuck down?
6:45 pm cy837ron: SHUT UP BITCH! I'm linking to your shit so fuck off!
6:46 pm **name omitted**: Be my guest big boy. You really got a big mouth for such a n00b.
7:01 pm cy837ron: You fucking BITCH! You pinged me with that shit WTF!
This was snipped to protect the EH moderators, and the name of the person who was brave enough to suffer through lyecdevf's (aka cy837ron) bullshit abuse that he so loves to dish out
when he thinks no one's looking!
I wonder when little lying sack of shit Lyecdevf is going to post the archives of EH, hmmm? Wonder when that'll be? Or is it just another empty threat to appear all fucking bad ass?! What a loser. Really does he ever stop and look at himself? Hear himself? Does he ever stop to think about what he's
doing?The answer is NO! Lyecdevf is a total fuckwit.
For those wishing to waste their time but have a good laugh at a total fuckwit, be sure to catch next loony episode of lye's further troglo-grunting when Lyecdevf posts another blog of someone's pms and conveniently leaves out his part of the conversation so people can't see what he's said (gee wonder why) and then puts some bullshit commentary with it while claiming it's all me.
Good luck finding me on the new site. I'm under Ellen Evolving (EL for
short) and I do go back and
forth regarding Rat. It may be that he is an
actual different person, but I just find too many odd coincidences in his involvement and how he keeps himself involved while claiming he's not. And attacking others who got too close to the truth about him! School shootings? Deviant Art that seems too matched up with the Ubuntu stuff and his gushing over it? No. There's something up.
forth regarding Rat. It may be that he is an
actual different person, but I just find too many odd coincidences in his involvement and how he keeps himself involved while claiming he's not. And attacking others who got too close to the truth about him! School shootings? Deviant Art that seems too matched up with the Ubuntu stuff and his gushing over it? No. There's something up.But if Loser Lye has a such a short fuse, that matches the short fuse of his counterpart Rat,
I got one for ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment